Monday, March 17, 2014

One month

Hi friends! It's been a long time since I have participated in a challenge, so I decided to jump back in and join a sketch challenge! The sketch is from My Creative Sketches, and it was fun to play around with it. I did a layout with a photo from my new baby's one month photo shoot. Hard to believe he's already almost 2 months!!  I used paper from the DCWV Baby Boy stack. Here is my layout:
Here is the sketch I used from the challenge:
I did flip the elements of the sketch around a little bit, but I tried to stay relatively true to it while adding my own spin.
Here is the journaling... just a few likes and dislikes from his first month in the world.
I cut the title on my new Cricut Explore from a font that I had on my computer. That was so cool to be able to do that, and to adjust the font to fit my needs. If you are interested in learning more about the Explore check back to my blog on Wednesday as I created an impromptu post about it.

So that about sums it up- I hope you enjoyed my layout! Here is the stack I used if you are interested in getting some of this paper for your own collection:


8 comments:

  1. awesome job Momma! Henry is such a little sweetie, and you layout is super cute too! I'm so glad you are on such a creative roll, it feels great when you get in the groove :) Thanks for playing along with our challenge at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so cute... Glad you played along with My creative sketches...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful layout and your little one is just the cutest!!! Love to see your take on the My Creative Sketches Blog. Thanks for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your baby boy is beautiful! Your layout is very sweet. Great take on the sketch too. Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is wonderful, he is adorable. Thank you for joining the MyCreativeScrapbook sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable layout! Thanks for joining in the fun at MCS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely LO, colors and little one :).
    Come to visit http://dianoslaisvalaikis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete