Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pile It On Challenge #01 Anything Goes

Hello all! I am so excited to be posting my very FIRST project for Pile It On!! This challenge blog is awesome because it encourages you to enter your projects in as many challenge blogs as you can. That means more chances to win prizes, get featured, more traffic to your blog, etc. etc. So please come and play along with us! This week our challenge is...Anything goes! I had a lot of fun with  my project this week. I got some NEW copics for Christmas and have been going crazy learning the techniques and playing with digital stamping. For this project I used a digital stamp from Dilly Beans. Here is my project:
The paper is from Fancy Pants Winterland Collection. I used a border punch from American Crafts and the following Cricut cartridges: George and Basic Shapes (Circles), Joys of the Season (Snowflakes) and Winter Frolic (title). Here is a close-up of the title:
I used an American Crafts Galaxy pen to highlight some of the words. Here is my Dilly Beans Snow mamma stamp (remember, I am still learning the Copics, lol!)
It's a little hard to see in the pic, but I also added some stickles around her 'trim' to give a little more sparkle! :)

Here are the challenges I am entering my project in:

Bearly mine Anything goes
Crimbo Crackers Snowflake
Digi Doodles Anything goes
Frosted Designs Something New
Ginger Loft Winter
Little Darlings Cold
Stuck on you Sketches Snowflakes
Party Time Tuesdays Anything goes
Pollycraft punches
The Secret crafter Anything goes
Sparkles Anything but a Christmas card
Stampin for the weekend anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday Anything goes
Meljen's Challenge Blog  blue

25 comments:

  1. Beautiful project! I love how you colored the digi and the paper is so pretty. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome aboard Heather!
    Beautiful LO - love the combination of papers & colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout! Love the pink and blue! Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to entry so many challenges and love your layout...the colors are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great LO I love the colours and all the sparkly snow flakes
    Thank you for joining in at SFC this time

    Happy New Year
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey Heather - love the LO
    new follower - fellow team mate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a fabby page! it makes me wish we had more snow on the gound so I could go make snow angels! :) and I love that you used one of Megan's adorable Dilly Beans images!
    so glad to be on the PIO team with you! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! cool page LOVe this so much! wish I did not scrapping! Great to meet you also and looking forward to being your teamie xx
    Happy New Year!

    Thanks for playing along at Top Tip Tuesday this time too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute layout!! Love the colors, and I think you did great with your new copics!! :)

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great scrapbook page. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge of Blue.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this is so adorable! Love that snowman and of course the snowflake. So glad you could play along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun page! Loving all about it; the flakes with the tiny bow, the colors, the picture, and image all so cute together:0)

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Top Tip Tuesday.

    Hugs and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout; gorgeous photo and I love the digi.
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this scrapbook page - the layering is great (and so is your copic coloring). We are so glad to have you on the Pile it On team this year, Elizabeth (DT, PIO)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome page! Love your JOTS snowflakes! Hope to see you back again at Stuck on U .

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your layout.Thanks for sharing this with us at Digi Doodle Shop this week.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous project Heather! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comments :) Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful layout. Love of you put everything together and the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at SFTW.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Uh Oh you are hooked now. I have been a COPIC ADDICT since I picked up my first marker and colored with it. LOL. I got some new ones for Christmas too, but they were back ordered and I am anxiously waiting for the man in the brown truck to deliver them! Thanks for joining us at the Digi Doodle Shop Best Challenge this week. **Linda

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is just gorgeous Heather! The snowman is the perfect match for this cute photo and you have coloured him beautifully!

    Thanks for joining us for the Punch It challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow!! That is a super fun layout.. Love your snowflakes, plus your little snowman is too cute..
    thnx for sharing this with us girls over at SOUS
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh I just love PIO, so a big ol' congrats on joining their team!
    This is really a fun project!
    I'm laughing too cause I know I've done those snowflakes but not
    actually layering like that, and they are SO cute!
    I really enjoyed the colors as well...Have fun coloring!
    Glad you linked up at SOUS as well!

    ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  23. super fun Layout , great take on the snowflake challenge X:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colors and the super cute snowman! Sweet page! Thanks dor joining the snowflake challenge at SOUS

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the soft pastel pallette.Nice photography also :)

    Thank you for playing with us at Little Darlings,Ruby

    ReplyDelete