Thursday, February 2, 2012

4 Crafty Chicks Guest Designer post!

Hi everybody! I was honored to be chosen as a guest designer for the month of February by the talented ladies over at 4 Crafty Chicks! I'm really excited because they have some really fun challenges, and I've never been a 'guest' designer before, so this is really exciting for me!
This week the theme for challenge #75 is a color challenge:

I love the colors they chose to work with because they are really versatile. These colors spoke to a winter project for me though, and I just happened to have a new paper collection from Echo Park that fit beautifully. Here is what I came up with:
We have been pretty light on snow here in Utah this year (which I'm not going to complain about too much!) but my dogs LOVE to play in the snow. So, when we had our first big snowfall I grabbed my new camera to document some of their frolic. They are so silly in the snow. I obviously had a lot of pics, so I picked a couple favorites, and printed some others in a contact sheet size so I could include a lot of photos, without overwhelming my page. All the paper and embellies are from the Echo Park Winter Park (this is a great winter collection). I cut the scalloped frame/mat from Elegant Edges and the title is from Winter Woodland. I hope you enjoy my project, and please come join us at 4 Crafty Chicks for some great inspiration and a fun challenge!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to 4 Crafty Chicks, Heather! Your scrapbook page is AMAZIN!!! I love how you used Leanne's color combo this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to 4 Crafty Chicks! Way to go, I love what you did with my colors...thanks for adding a layout. I didn't this time, maybe next week! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete