Monday, March 24, 2014

Your first breath...

Hi y'all! I have another layout to share with you today. This is another one of those special photos that I really wanted to do justice to on a layout. I can't say I love it as much as I hoped I would, but I don't hate it :/ That's just the way it goes sometimes, right?? There are things I love about it though... like the product which is all from the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic collection. I seriously love her, and her products are so fun! But back to my layout- this photo is one of a few taken when I met my baby boy for the first time. I was so hoping to get a picture that truly captured the emotion of that moment, and I think my boyfriend did an amazing job with this photo. It's really very special to me.  And here it is:
The paper, stamp, and buttons are from the Dear Lizzy collection, tab from Basic Grey, clothespin from Pebbles, Letter stickers from Echo Park and Carta Bella, and Washi Tape from MME.
The title is my favorite part of this layout (although the placement of it is NOT), but I just love the sentiment.
I also LOVE this sentiment. In case you can't read my handwriting ;) it says 'I did not give you the gift of life, Life gave me the gift of you'. Isn't that so sweet? I'm sure all you mommas out there can totally relate, right?
Love these wood and enamel buttons, they're just so sweet!!

I hope you enjoyed the project, thanks so much for stopping by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment