Sunday, March 16, 2014

Labor of Love

I have another favorite layout to share with you today. The pictures in this layout are very special to me- taken right after I checked into the hospital to be induced to give birth to my son. I was excited beyond belief and scared to death at the same time. Whenever I have really special pictures I am always nervous about whether I will be able to create a layout that will do them justice. I am not always able to come through with that, but in this case I was very happy with how this layout turned out and I think it really complements the pictures of a very special memory for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Here it is:
I generally like the paper I use to match the colors or the tone of the photographs I'm featuring and that is why I chose this paper- the Primrose Stack from DCWV. I thought it was feminine and a little subdued, and I always like anything vintage-y. All the paper used is from this stack, then I used an MS punch for the lacy borders, and added some thickers for the title.
I love rulers. I'm not sure why, but anytime I find one in a collection, stack or kit I have to add it to a page.
I can't take credit for the title, but it was so perfect I just had to use it. And it couldn't be more true.

Here is the stack in case you would like to pick up some of this goodness for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment