Thursday, March 20, 2014

Tiny Aviator

Hello friends! I have another layout to share with you today! So, I am a big fan of not always using baby themed papers and colors on baby pages. Sometimes it's fun to just mix it up a bit! In this layout I was using one of Henry's newborn photos in which he is wearing an adorable little aviator hat and lying in a vintage style suitcase, so I thought it would be fun to use some vintage style travel themed papers. I thought it really came together. Here is the layout:
I used two different DCWV stacks for this layout: World Traveler and Timeless Type.

There were lots of fun little tickets, stamps and other vintage-y goodies to cut out and pop up on my page that fit with the theme. Those cute little tiny paper clips are from Tim Holtz- aren't they so cute?
Here are some more goodies.
The antique typewriter key style letter stickers are from Echo Park, and I added some vintage looking brads from my stash and the twine is from an American Crafts ribbon pack.

Here is another favorite photo from this newborn session:
Isn't he the sweetest? :)

Here are the stacks I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment