Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Little Cub

Hey guys! I have a cute layout to share with you of my favorite outfit of Henry's. We used this bear suit kind of like a coat when we took him out and I seriously could not get enough of him in it, it is so dang cute. I was lucky to get a few good pictures of him in his cub outfit. Here it is (and prepare for cuteness!!)
Tell me that's not the cutest thing ever! ;) So I went to my stash for this layout using some old MME product from a few years back. I was really proud of myself because I only had a couple sheets of it and I managed to pull this out!!
I used Thickers for the title- something we started calling our baby after he first wore the bear costume.
I used the new Dear Lizzy triangle punch to punch out the triangle arrows, and then popped them on foam.
I cut the cute stars on my Cricut from the Baby Steps cartridge. Popped both layers on foam and then added some brads and chipboard accents from Fancy Pants.

Linking up to Paper Issues for their Star challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This layout is every bit as adorable as your little cub! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You'll be featured on Paper Issues for this fantastic layout! <3 Check the blog out on March 29th!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, this is ADORABLE! love all the little popped elements, and that photo is too stinkin' sweet! thank you for linking up at Paper Issues (and woo hoo for tomorrow's feature!)

    ReplyDelete