Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hi! I'm new here...

Hi all! I have another baby layout to share with you today! Are you surprised? hee hee! What should surprise you is that I am typing out this whole post with one hand because I have a sleeping baby in my other arm who will wake up the second he is set down! We make so many adjustments as mothers, don't we!
This is a photo from Henry's at-home one month photo shoot.  All paper and embellies are from DCWV Baby Boy stack (see image below).
The background paper is from the shimmer stack from DCWV. It's hard to see in the photo, but it has a nice shimmer that isn't too overwhelming, but gives a nice sheen and complements the glittered papers from the Baby Boy stack nicely.
For all the embellishments I just fussy cut images and shapes from the paper and then popped some on foam dots for that depth that we all love so much! How cute is this glitter-y elephant!
This was a cute border strip that I trimmed down, then fussy cut the remaining cute circles and (again) popped up on foam dots and sprinkled them confetti style around the area. Hopefully you can see from this picture the nice glitter/shimmer element on some of these papers.
Can't take credit for this fun title again, but it was too cute not to use! I used Thickers for the title work.

Here is the stack I used.  I think this might be an older stack as they now have an updated version, but you should still be able to find it if it really strikes your fancy. :)
Thanks for stopping by today!!







No comments:

Post a Comment