Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Cooking with Cricut #79: Make us laugh

Hi everybody and welcome back to another fun challenge at Cooking with Cricut! This week we are celebrating April Fool's Day by making projects that will make you laugh.  I hope you find my project funny- I don't do funny very well, but I saw this sentiment and thought it was pretty funny! So here is my card:
The crab is cut from Life's a Beach. Create a Critter also has a cute one, but this one won out! I used a white galaxy pen to draw in his cute smile and placed some additional black cardstock behind his eyes to give them some more definition. I printed the sentiment on my computer. Here is the interior of the card:
The sentiment stamp is from Whimsical Designs. I thought this would be a cute design for a belated birthday card as well! I hope I made you chuckle a bit today, and can't wait to see all the funny and inspiring things you all come up with! Please come join us!

Supply List:
Cardstock: ColorBok
Patterned Paper: Pebbles
Cartridge: Life's a Beach
Ink: Cat's eye

14 comments:

  1. Cute card, Heather! Love it!

    ~ Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and I did chuckle to myself right away.

    http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,

    I LOVE this card! Coming from the Chesapeake Bay area, we get "Crabby" a lot. Do you know about my Relay for Life card contest? I would like to encourage you to enter this card! It is so cute! Stop by my blog and see if you would be interested in entering.

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh sorry, blog is www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! This is super cute :0

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Heather,sure made me smile,just the right sentiment too/
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, love the sentiment - way too cute!
    Blessings from a fellow DT,
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Heather, this is sooo funny! I LOVE the sentiment....very cute!

    Hugs,
    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the "crabby" card.

    hattieshaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sentiment on the front and inside. Also like that you used pattern paper on the crab. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this card!! The crab and sentiment are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its brilliant, great crab image & love the sentiments inside & out...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete