Sunday, March 11, 2012

Pile It On Challenge # 11: St. Patrick's Day/Shades of Green

Happy Sunday my crafty friends! It's time for another fun challenge at Pile it On. This week we are celebrating St. Patrick's Day with green projects! Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp. This weeks winner will get a $15 gift certificate to the shop! Now onto my project for this week:

My card was inspired by the current challenge sketch over at Mojo Mondays. When I saw what our challenge was for this week I found this cute little Shamrock stamp at Bugaboo and thought it would be perfect.
I also got a new stamp set from Pink by Design for St. Patrick's Day. It's called Luck o' the Irish. I'm still relatively new to stamping (digital and clear) and it is definitely NOT my strong suit. But I recently got one of those Fiskars stamp presses, and OMG such a difference!! It's the little things, folks! ;)
I added some bling-y brads for a little added interest. So that is my project for you this week. Please come and join us and pile on the challenges with those St. Patty's Day and green projects!!

Supply List:
Cardstock: ColorBok, DCWV
Patterned Paper: American Crafts
Stamps: Bugaboo (image-colored with Copics) Pink by Design (Sentiment)
Ink: Memento
Stickles: Emerald
Cartridges: Mother's Day Bouquet (scalloped circle, and circle), Paper Doll Dress-up (Shamrock)
Ribbon: American Crafts
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Glitter Brads: Close to my Heart

Challenges:

Bitten by the Bug - Shamrock
Fantabulous Cricut - Shamrock or shades of green
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Victorine Stamps - Green with white or black
Party Time Tuesdays - Bling
Whimsical Designs - green
Pixie Dust Studio - Irish
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Monochromatic Green
Card Makin' Mamas - Green
Totally Papercrafts - Favorite things (mine are: Stickles, brads and my cricut machines)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - layers
Pin It

21 comments:

  1. Cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card...thanks for participating in our BBTB2 Shamrock challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather I love that sentiment!!! great card... your pio sister - kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just ADORABLE! Such a cute image but I'm wondering if it's not a Bugaboo rather than a Tiddly Inks. In any case, your coloring ROCKS and I love the design. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna! You are so right, I can't believe I did that!! Thank you SO much for bringing that to my attention, it is fixed now. Oopsie lol! ;)

      Delete
  5. Your St. Patrick's Day card is sooo BEAUTIFUL!AWESOME job with it,Thanks for joining us over at FCCB this week!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!!! Love the sentiment! Thnx for playing with us at CMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done. Love the details and great job with copics. Thanks for joining us at the FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice "Green" card, thank you for calling over at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable Heather!!! Your Copic skills are impressive, my friend! Love that little girl - Bugaboo images are among my favorites. :) Super colour/pattern combo too. Awesome card! :)
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!! I love all the patterned papers. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card - and such a darling image!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! Love your design and coloring. Thanks for joining the BBTB2 Shamrock challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, girl really great job on the digi! Love your card, I always love all your creations. Thanks for linking up at FCCB-Holly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card and great coloring :) Thanks for playing along with the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So Cute Heather, I just love Bugaboo and I'm relatively new to stamping also and also having some issues, lol, so I'm going to be checking out the Fiskers tool. I'm so glad you joined us over at Whimsical Designs and BBTB2, isn't it Fun when you can create for more then one challenge! Thanks for sharing!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  17. super CUTE!!Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbons Green challenge!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  18. FABULOUS card! Love all the bling! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

    Holly PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi ya
    great image, fab design,thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card, gorgeous colours and image! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete