Saturday, January 28, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Here is another Valentine's card with a cute image from Meljen's:
This was a really quick and simple card once I got the image colored. The kraft paper is from Oriental Trading Co. (who knew they had scrapbook supplies! Some of their patterned paper is a little on the thin side for my taste, but this kraft paper is actually pretty good and I got 60 pieces for 6 or 7 bucks!). The other patterned paper is from Bo Bunny. I colored the image with copics:

Here are the other supplies used:
Copics
Stamp from Pink by Design
Crinkle Ribbon from Prairie Bird Boutique
Stickles (diamond)

I am entering this guy in the following challenges:
Meljen's - hearts
HeartSong Inspirations - red, white and/or ribbon
Kraft Journal - tie it up
Really Reasonable ribbon - Valentine's day
Poodle's Parlour - Valentine's Day
Wags n' Whiskers - Valentine's Day
The Secret crafter - Ribbons

4 comments:

  1. AWE your card is super cute. I love this lil doggie from Meljens Designs!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Really reasonable Ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather,
    This looks great. Love your image & fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little puppy, I am posting my version on the 14th. Love your designer paper, I too, have that pad. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for Hearts.

    ReplyDelete