Monday, January 16, 2012

Cooking with Cricut Blog Hop Winner

Hello! Happy Monday! It has been snowing up here in Utah, so it is nice to have a day off to stay bundled up inside! I'm happy to announce the winner of the blog candy from the Cooking with Cricut Blog Hop this past weekend. By random number generator, the winner is #8 Melissa Sunshine Honeybee!
Melissa said: 
Teddy my mixed breed Hound that thinks he is part Cougar says woof. Like the layout. Thanks for giveaway chance.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com
Congratulations Melissa! And thank you so much for your support- it means alot to me!! :) Please email me your address info and I will get the idea books and stamp set right out to you! hmpeterson08 at gmail.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited I won. I emailed you my info early when I saw post. Forgot to comment & then rcvd error and saw I had email incorrect. So, I reemailed & hopefully you rcv. Please confirm you rcvd my addy info. I'm excited to have won & Teddy is happy also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete