Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Robin's Creative Cottage Challenge: Let it Snow

Hi y'all and welcome to another challenge over at Robin's Creative Cottage! This week our theme is: Let It Snow. This week I chose to use Robin's Snowman's Prayer set as there are a lot of fun snow/winter themed sentiments that are perfect for this type of project. For this challenge I decided to do a more vintage style snowman card. Here is what I came up with:
The kraft paper is from Bazzill and the patterned paper is Bo Bunny's Gabrielle collection. I used Joys of the Season to cut the snowflakes and snowman and then inked everything with Bazill ink. I did not cut the layers on the snowman as I planned to ink/draw them in.
I added some of Robin's cute snowflake stamps that are included in the set to the inside of the card to add some interest:
I also added some stickles to parts of the snowflake to sparkle them up a bit. So that's my project for this week, I hope you enjoy it and I can't wait to see all of your snow-y projects! :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! I love the vintage feel of it!! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! I love the paper-I need to check into that that collection. So prety!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete