Sunday, January 8, 2012

Bark in the Park

Good morning crafty friends! I created this layout as an application for the Patches of Pink design team. I hope they like it! My husband and I had some photos taken in a park with our fur-kids last fall. I wanted to do a project with some of the photos of our boxers, Cash and June. Here is my layout:
 All of the paper (including the kraft) is from American Crafts. I fussy cut some of the borders from patterned papers. I had been wanting to do a project with kraft paper and misting with white opaque paint, but I couldn't find any. I decided to create my own with a mini mister and some acrylic paint mixed with water. Not sure how successful I was, lol, but I did get some paint on the paper! I kept adding water until the mister would spray, but it still came out more in glops, then mist, but it worked! I might have to keep experimenting with that one! As for the rest, the flowers are American Crafts, the title is cut from Alphalicious, and the buttons are from my local craft store with twine from We R. I think that covers it! I hope you enjoy my project, and wish me luck!!

1 comment: