Tuesday, January 24, 2012

100 Follower Winner and NEW challenge project!

Hello my wonderful bloggy friends! And a special ‘thank you’ to my new followers, and those that helped me to reach that 100 follower mark! Your support means the world to me! I posted earlier that when I reached 100 I would select a winner from those that commented on that post to receive a special prize…by random.org that person is…# 14 Patti Ross! Thank you SO much for your support Patti, and the nice comments you left! Please send me your address, and I will send you out a copy of the newest (February) issue of the Cricut Magazine. My email is hmpeterson08 at gmail dot com.

So I was reading the Scrapbooks, etc. Facebook page and they had a list of the top 10 trends in scrapbooking for 2012.  I thought it would be fun to create a project using each of those trends to try them all out! If any of you would like to play along, I think it would be fun to see what everyone comes up with! I will post the top 10 here, and will probably start posting my projects this weekend, and then every few days thereafter. If you are interested in joining the fun, just leave a comment and maybe I can get a little linky party set up so we can all see what we’ve come up with! Here are the top ten trends:

1.       Wood grain
2.      Spray ink
3.      Baker’s Twine
4.      Nautical motifs
5.      Chalkboard
6.      Doilies
7.      Honeycomb Shapes
8.      Numbers
9.      Decorative Tape*
10.  Western Motifs
So we will start on Saturday with a project using wood grain! Please comment if you would be interested in joining!

*For the record I added this one in, because the other trend- Divided Page protectors- just isn’t up my alley, but feel free to utilize the page protectors instead if you prefer!

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Sounds like fun! I will try to participate! Always depends on being called into work! Darn work! LOL

    Sandy S

    ReplyDelete