Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Puppyhood- Washi Tape Layout for Practical Scrappers

Hello and thanks for stopping by today! Today I have another post for Practical Scrappers. This time we are using Washi Tape on our layouts. You know that I am a HUGE fan of Washi tape. I think it really just adds a little something extra. Here is my project:
I had actually done a layout that included these two photos in the past, but they are my favorites (of a very limited amount) of Cash's puppy pictures so I wanted to do a layout that would make these two center stage.
I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the cute banner pennants (the large one I hand cut). I added a strip of Washi tape over it and then added a cute little button.
I am really having a fun time making these little flags. I think they add such a fun whimsical touch to the page.
I used a combination of cartridges for the title. The first part is part of the phrase "Puppy Love" from the Paper Pups card. I just left off the love. Then I used Doodletype for the "hood".

I hope you have enjoyed my project today, and please come join us at Practical Scrappers- we would love to have you play along and your project could be featured on the blog!

Supply List:

Cardstock: Colorbok
Patterned Paper: American Crafts (Happy go Lucky)
Cartridge: Paper Pups, Doodletype
Button: Button Bonanza
Twine: My Craft Spot
Die: Spellbinders (Nesting Pennants) cut with Cuttlebug

1 comment:

  1. Love the papers, love the washi, LOVE THE PUPPY! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete