Monday, May 7, 2012

Oh Boy!

Hello my friends! Today I am back posting another project for ScrapbookPal.com. I have a layout to share with you today.
 
Photos of my cute nephew Sevyn swinging at the park. He makes the funniest faces! Patterned paper is more MME goodness. I used a stencil mask for the red stars in the corner. Visit the ScrapbookPal blog for a full tutorial. I used a new sketch from the April Page Maps release for my inspiration.
I used Create a Critter for the star shape for the stencil mask I used to create these stars. I sprayed smooch spray in red, It looks a little faded like the wood print which I like.
I used an awesome Spellbinders die set to make this fun banner. I adhered the bakers twine in a swirly pattern with my Zig glue pen.
Here is my much used Smash date stamp. It's such a fun way to add a date or small note to your page without a bunch of journaling. I am not the biggest fan of journaling unless there is a specific story to tell, but this stamp is a great way to at least record the time when the photos were taken. The little box to the left can be a blank space like I used to write in my own small notes, or there are several phrases included. Fun fun!
I used Boys will be Boys for the title. I really went back and forth on a title for this page, but when I found this phrase on the cart I thought it would be fun as it has a bit of a double meaning.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you stop by the Scrapbook Pal blog for a full tutorial, and if you would like to purchase any of these supplies for your own projects there is a full supply list below.

ScrapbookPal Supply List:

1 comment:

  1. Heather: Congrats on the Cricut PUB! I am a new follower and live in West Jordan too. :) Fantastic layout! Love the great details!

    ReplyDelete