Saturday, May 5, 2012

NSD project

Hi everyone, Happy National Scrapbooking Day! This is my first year 'celebrating' this day and it is so much fun!! I am participating in several challenges, so you might see a lot of posts today  :) First up, I am doing the 12 hour crop over at Big Picture Classes (it's free!) and trying to get in some challenges with Frosted Designs. The first Big Picture Classes challenge is to frame your photo, and the Frosted Designs challenge is to use all patterned paper. Also, I am using the sketch from the Creative Scrappers NSD challenge. Fun fun fun!! Here is my layout:


I love this photo I took of Cash. (also love how Instagram makes you look like a better photographer, lol!). The filter makes the light so pretty and soft. Also, recently added some of the new Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line to my stash (I know, a little late to the party!) and I am in LOVE. This whole layout (including the embellishments) is from this line.
The title is made with Thickers and I added a little bit of confetti :)
For my 'frame' I used some flourished corners from the Storybook cartridge. I also added a border from the Ribbons and Rosettes cartridge.
How cute are these buttons! I think I need about 20 more packages of these, lol!!
I mixed up 2 different sets of Thickers for the title.
Thanks so much for looking at my project, hopefully I will get a few more up today!! Hope you all are getting an opportunity to join in the fun as well!

3 comments: