Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Do You Know How Loved You Are?

I heard this variation on the 'Twinkle twinkle little star' phrase and just loved it so I had to use it for a title.  Here is the layout it inspired:
The Little Mister stack from DCWV had several pages and cards that featured the phrase- and they matched the colors in my photo (one of my favorites from the hospital).
This stack featured a 3x4 card with banners that read "twinkle twinkle little star" as well as a patterned page of words and phrases that also included it several times. I used all of them just to drive the point home. LOL ;)
Still head over heels for these sequin bows from Freckled Fawn. I thought it looked cute against a background paper that features bow ties! Also love these pearl accents from Doodlebug!
Also can't get enough of the fun title designing on my new Cricut. I love the look of using the negative image and backing it with fun patterned paper.

Hope you enjoyed the project, here is the stack if you would like some for yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment