Friday, April 4, 2014

And then came Henry

Today I have a quick and easy layout to share with you all! Sometimes you just don't have the time to  spend a lot of time designing, or die-cutting images, but you still want a traditional layout for your scrapbook. This is when I turn to collection kits. They usually include coordinating papers with alphas as well as matching stickers and journaling cards, so you can literally complete a full layout in as few as 20 minutes. I used Echo Park's Bundle of Joy boy for this one, and by using the embellishments included in the kit it came together very quickly.
Very cute color palette in this kit, and I love the animal themes!
Aren't these little diaper pins the cutest?
I used two different alphas for my title- And then came Henry
I love the journaling cards that allow you to jot down thoughts or memories without taking away from your design theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment