Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby Shower Crafts


So I had my baby shower a few weeks ago, and wanted to share some of the fun crafts and decorations. This isn't my usual layout or card post, but it is still craft-related, so I thought it would be fun to share.

 Here is an overview of the food table. I added some of our maternity photos and my sister made a cute diaper cake. Here are some better shots of the diaper cake:


Sorry for the slightly blurry picture...

 I made this banner using onesies cut from the New Arrival Cartridge, and font from Cuttin' Up. The paper is all DCWV- they have some adorable baby boy stacks.
I love how the backdrop turned out. I got the idea from Pinterest- just streamers and balloons, so pretty inexpensive!
My boyfriend's mom is an amazing quilter (quilt artist?) and she made this adorably awesome quilt. Isn't it the cutest?



 And one last little pic of yours truly... one happy little momma!




No comments:

Post a Comment