Sunday, November 24, 2013

20 Weeks

So just FYI, as of today I am currently 33 weeks (woot woot!), so obviously I am a little behind on my scrapbooking. Trying to balance full time work, 2 design teams and pregnancy means certain things get pushed to the back burner! BUT... I do want to try and keep up a little on my pregnancy pages so I will be able to focus on BABY pages when my little guy finally gets here! So here is my latest page- I am trying to take a belly picture every 2 weeks to track my growth. Here is a layout of my 20 week shot:
 I used some fun Echo Park product for this layout. It's a few seasons old, but since it is just for me, and not for design team work I figured that was okay :) Plus you gotta use up that old product sometime, right!! I decided to also kind of mark the seasons and holidays of my pregnancy so I wanted something a little more light and summer feeling as this was last August.
This was one of those layouts where I was able to pull it together using everything that came with the paper pack- papers, stickers- so it came together very quickly. I LOVE the cute cloud stickers! I did use my Cricut to cut out that gear-style circle in the background (Elegant Edges).
I added a bit of journaling as well, even though there was journaling on the photo. I just wanted to talk a little about how I was feeling at the time. This pregnancy has been so great, and such a blessing, and I wanted my little one to look back at these pages and see how happy I was during this time. The journaling says "20 Weeks! I am now 5 months pregnant, and so happy to be nestled safely in the middle of the second trimester. I love my cute baby bump, and am feeling great!"

Here are a few of my more recent baby bump shots:




No comments:

Post a Comment