Sunday, January 20, 2013

2 Girls and a Bike... for LCOM

Hello my friends! I am back with another project for Let's Capture our Memories!! One of the cool things that they are doing now is taking the sketch and showing how it can be incorporated into a 12x12 layout, 8 1/2 x 11 layout and a card. So if layouts just aren't your thing, then there are many other ways to participate! This week I am showing how to use the sketch as a 12x12 layout:

This darling paper is from Crate Paper, and it is a little busier than what I might normally use in a layout, but I REALLY liked the vintage children's book spines, and thought I could make it work. Here is the fun sketch I got to draw from:
I love these pictures of my niece's sharing a bike-- the picture's were actually taken about a year apart. Some things never change, lol! Here are some additional details:

I just LOVE the fun vintage toy shoppe element of this collection. Really really cute and fun for little girl pages. I layered some stickers in a little cluster for some embellishment around the title.
 I can't tell you how much I LOVE this little girl- she was included in a die cut punch sheet with the collection. I popped her up on foam dots to really make her stand out.
Another quick and easy title using Thickers letter stickers. I like to mix colors and fonts (and sizes!) for added interest.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and looking at my project- I hope you enjoyed it! Be sure to stop by Let's Capture Our Memories and join in the fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment