Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Puppy Love for Scrapbook USA Expo

Hello friends! I am back with another fun Valentine's Project with the totally awesome 'Lucky in Love' collection from My Mind's Eye. I am once again highlighting a 'different' type of love than the romantic love you usually see with Valentine's Day projects. This is great for those of us who don't currently have a romantic relationship, but want to make a fun Valentine's project, or utilize all of the adorable Valentine's product out there. And Lucky in Love is no exception- I just adore the themes in this collection- especially the hot air balloons! Without further adieu- here is my layout:

This is me and my big boy Cash.  He's a big sweetheart, and he is going to be my valentine this year. I used my Cricut Elegant Edges cart to cut out the big white center mat with the cute heart cut-out, as well as the photo frame. I then layered some fun stickers, and created a title with thickers. Here are some details:
I am a really big fan of utilizing the little border strips that many manufacturers add to the edge of their 12x12 sheets that show a preview of the pattern on the reverse side. They make great border accents, and I feel like I am getting more out of my product.
Arrows are very popular right now, and with this being a Valentine's page, I felt it necessary to add some :)

There's my project- I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to visit My Mind's Eye to pick up some of their amazing product for yourself!

1 comment: