Thursday, January 17, 2013

Face Paint for Sketches in Thyme

Hello folks! I have a layout to share with you today for Sketches in Thyme. This week we have another awesome double page layout to share with you. I know many of you love the double pagers. Personally, I prefer the single page, so I just converted it to a single page. Easy peasy!! Here is my layout:
How cute is my niece Emma!! She was so stoked to get the cute turtle painted on her face. She is totally at the age now where she loves to mug for the camera. This is totally beneficial to her aunt the scrapbooker, aka the "paparazzi".  I used Crate Paper's conveniently titled "Emma's Shoppe".  LOVE this collection, has a really cool vintage vibe, with a toy shoppe theme that is perfect for little girls. Here are some details:
I layered some fun stickers and cutouts in a cluster for embellishment. I popped some of them up on foam dots for extra dimension. I utilized some of the stickers for journaling as well. I am not big on journaling, usually just a simple name, date and location is all I need.
These thickers have a fuzzy/velvet finish. It's hard to see in the photo, but I like the texture it adds to the layout.

Here is the awesome layout we have to play with this week- be sure to come and join us in the fun!

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures! I love the way you matted patterned paper following the sketch and then put your photos on top of it. It really looks pretty! Thanks for the inspiration!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete