Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Coming soon...

Well my friends, it has been FAR too long since I shared any projects with you, or have even blogged in any capacity at all, for that matter. My brief hiatus definitely turned into a longer break than I had intitially anticipated, as they tend to do. But I am thrilled to announce that I am back!! I finally got settled in a place where I have some room to create, and was absolutely stoked that one of the design teams that I had to set aside was willing to take me back! So look for more to come with that as well as some challenge projects and (hopefully) some new design team work!! I've applied for a couple new ones so wish me luck!! Thanks for all the love and support many of you have shown to me, and I look forward to creating with you all again!! See you soon...
HUGS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment