Thursday, April 26, 2012

Patches of Pink April Project: Babies

Hi everyone, and welcome back! Today I am posting my project for Patches of Pink's April link party and our theme is Babies!! I decided to make a card. My little sis is expecting her 4th boy (!) so I thought this might come in handy ;) Here is my card:

The background paper is some scrap from a sheet I printed off of the Imagine More Cards cart. The border strips were detachable strips from some American Crafts paper- I really went to the stash for this one, lol!
I added some stickles to accent the rattle, and added a button with some baker's twine.
Still not sick of banners! For this one I cut the banner shapes with a Spellbinder's die and accentuated the polka dots with some more stickles, and added some baker's twine.
The sentiment stamp is from Pink by Design.

Thanks for stopping by today, and please join us over at Patches of Pink with your baby related projects!!

Supply List:
Cardstock: Robert's
Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Imagine More Cards
Cartridge: New Arrival
Ink: Dew Drop by Memento
Stamp: Pink by Design
Twine: My Craft Spot
Button: Stash
Die: Spellbinders
Glitter Glue: Stickles by Ranger

3 comments:

  1. Heather I LOVE it! What an AWESOME design!
    Have a NICE day!
    Shelly
    Patches of Pink DT member

    ReplyDelete