Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blog hop winner!!

Happy Valentines's Day!! I was single for a LONG time, so this was not always my fave holiday, lol! But this is a day to celebrate LOVE - whether romantic, parental, or the love of your pets, so I hope you have a chance to show someone you love them today!
Having said that, I LOVE my followers! Your support means the world to me! On this recent blog hop I had 35 comments!! I think that's a new record!! Thank you all so much!! So, without further adieu, using random.org the winner of the blog candy is #30 Rebecca W! Thanks for your support Rebecca!! Please email me your address and I will get your books right out to you! hmpeterson 08 at gmail dot com (remove spaces).
Thanks again to everyone and please stay tuned as I have some exciting announcements coming up this week!
Happy Valentines's Day!! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment