Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sk8r Boy

Really fun challenge over at Frosted Designs this week. It was a recipe challenge- I've never done one like this before! Really fun! Basically they give you 8 things and you pick four and incorporate them in your project. I picked the color yellow (background paper), ink or misting (smooch spray used on background paper. I like the effect for the theme of my LO), ribbon or lace (that awesome 'masculine' net ribbon from Theresa Collins- so perfect for boys or sports pages!) and buttons! I cut the title with Printing Press, and the stars from George and Basic Shapes. TFL!!
Photos of my awesome nephew Bailey provided with permission from my sis Holli Fernandez. Thanks for the great pics!

3 comments:

  1. This is way cool!!! I have one Sk8r Boy myself!! I love the bright colors and the mix of fonts you used.

    Thanks for joining us this week at Frosted Designs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome boy page!! Loving the net ribbon!!! Great job on the recipe challenge as well! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Frosted Designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this bright, geometric boy layot! I, too, have boys, and I think you cooked up a great recipe! I hope to see you create with us again at Frosted Designs! **Roberta

    ReplyDelete