Thursday, October 27, 2011

Exciting Announcement!

I am BEYOND thrilled to announce that I have been chosen to be a part of the new Design Team for Robin's Creative Cottage! Robin is now making the most AWESOME clear stamps! Let me tell ya- I've seen a sneak peek and they are going to be a must have! The best part? They will coordinate with all those cricut cuts we love to use on our projects! What could be better than that? Robin has assembled some amazing and talented ladies, and there will be LOTS of fun to come, so stay tuned! In the meantime, head over to Robin's Creative Cottage for more info!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am so looking forward to working with you!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. That is awesome! Its is cool that you get free product too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. COngrats Heather! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Sounds like my Christmas wish list is going to be long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being chosen for DT I am a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Heather.Looking forward to seeing your creations.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete