Monday, September 5, 2011

My BFF

Hi Y'all-Happy Labor Day!! I just LOVE 3 day weekends! And, I only have a 3 day week this week because guess what?? Scrapbook Expo on Friday! I'm SOO excited! Anyhoo, just wanted to take a minute to post this LO I did for my BFF Tina. Really wanted to do something that highlighted this BEAUTIFUL picture I have of her. She's a country girl, so of course I had to go with a Country theme! I found this BEAUTIFUL paper, and knew I had to use it in my LO! The challenge theme over at My Craft Spot this week, is 'make something for a friend', so I knew this would be perfect! TFL!

7 comments:

  1. Sweet LO...love the banner !Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful layout! The banner and font are just the right choices with your country loving friend!!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful layout for your BFF. What would we do without them? Have fun at your scrapbooking Expo. Thanks for joining the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful page! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!

    Aymee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout!! I love the colors you used! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout!! Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot.

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete