Sunday, September 11, 2011

Our Boy

I'm a little behind on my scrapbooking work- so many projects going on right now!! So I am just now getting to Friday's challenge over at the Paper Variety. As I mentioned in the previous post, they are having a 5 day series of challenge with a 'Favorite things' theme.  Friday's challenge was to use your favorite photo. Well, picking one favorite photo would of course be impossible so I had to choose one of my favorites (which I hadn't already scrapped, LOL). I love this photo of Cash- one of my favorites of him. I had already scrapped a similar photo of his sister June, but was just waiting for the time to do his. So I used this photo of Cash for this project! TFL!!
Paper is from Bella Blvd's Finally Fall collection, cardstock Colorbok, cartridge uses: Paper Pups, chipboard: SEI, Tab, Brads and buttons: Basic Grey

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! The brads and buttons make it so interesting! I just love it! The colors are so cheery too! Great job! Jill♥

    ReplyDelete