Thursday, September 26, 2013

Baby Bump for Scrapbook USA Expo

Hi everyone! I'm back today with a project for Scrapbook USA Expo! For those of you that missed my last post: I've had a lot of changes in my life in the last several months- the biggest one being that I am now expecting my first child- a boy!- in January. I am over the moon, and especially happy that I can now make layouts of my own child rather than "borrowing" nieces and nephews :) I got some really fun Fancy Pants Designs product to play with for this project, so pulling this layout together was easy. I especially loved the "flair" that goes with this line- really fun! I wanted to take some photos to document my growing baby bump, so here is the first one:




The baby feet were cut from the New Arrival Cartridge with my Cricut machine from the coordinating cardstock that matched this line. I added a little ink to make it stand out. Love that "Happy" flair button!



This line included a sheet of cut-apart border strips as well as some cute border stickers. I tried to utilize both!



Another fun flair button, and some journaling on a die-cut ticket shape.



I used thickers for my title, I like to mix fonts and colors. I really wanted this one to stand out!
Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed my project!

No comments:

Post a Comment