Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Practical Scrappers - Summer

Hello and thanks for visiting today! Today is my day to post for Practical Scrappers and today we are highlighting layouts about Summer! I recently got my paws on the awesome Echo Park Hello Summer line, and it makes those summer pages really quick and easy! As a matter of fact, this page is really simple and could be thrown together in under an hour! Here it is:

My layout design was inspired by a Page Maps sketch. I noticed the coordinating papers that came with this line had the look of a white misting or paint splatter on them. I didn't have one in the green that I wanted, so I just used green cardstock and misted it with some Mister Hueys spray mist.

I took the zig zag pattern (border feature) from the Sophisticated cartridge and welded three of them together with my Gypsy to form this border. I cut one more out and adhered it on the other side.

I am getting a lot of mileage out of these paper clip flags that I learned from the Echo Park blog on NSD. It is a quick and easy little accent to add something to your page.

The whole title was made with letter stickers from the Hello Summer collection, as well as the banner border. And that is it- it's that easy!! I hope I have inspired you to make some Summer pages, and be sure to join us on Tuesday's at Practical Scrappers for some great ideas on several different ways to use one product! Thanks for stopping by!

Supply List:
Cardstock: ColorBok
Patterned Paper, stickers: Echo Park (Hello Summer)
Ink: Mister Huey's

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout, I love the papers and your little banners are big hit.

    ReplyDelete