Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Robin's Creative Cottage Challenge #4: Holiday Treat Packaging

Hi and welcome to another fun challenge from Robin's Creative Cottage! This week we are creating Holiday Treat Packaging. There are SO many fun options for gift and treat packaging that I have been seeing this season, it was hard to choose.  I settled on this cute gift box because it is so versatile- you can fill it with any kinds of treats- cookies, candies, small gifts or even cards. And the options for decorating are endless. Here is my project:
I found the tutorial for this gift box at Split Coast Stampers. You can find it HERE. The paper and chipboard accents are from KaiserCraft. The sentiment background shape is cut from Elegant Edges and the stamp is from Robin's Gingerbread Holiday stamp set. These stamps are SO perfect for holiday gift and treat giving! (get your own set HERE!). I added some diamond stickels for a little more sparkle. And lastly, I added some tinsel string from Prairie Bird Boutique. I just love this for holiday projects. Here is another view of the project:

I hope you have enjoyed my project and I look forward to seeing all of your fun holiday treat packaging!

I am also entering this project in the following challenges:
Frosted Designs- Use glitter on your project
Whimsical Designs- Christmas/winter themed project with sparkle

8 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute!! :) I love the sentiment you decided to use!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! such a verstile piece! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift box! I love how you put the stickles on the sentiment! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! I've never made a box like this so I'll have to try it!

    PS.
    Love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome gift box!! So many idea's uses for this:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your green glittery twine on the top of your treat box! I hope you'll join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nothing like giving something created by your own hands to someone you love on a holiday! Thanks for joining us for a challenge over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Going to have to try this one...You have done an amazing job with this box.

    Wishing you a safe and merry Christmas from all of us at Frosted Designs

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete